Twitter Facebook Google Plus LinkedIn NairaLand

App Review

SEO Tips

HowTos

Blog Tech

BlogerWidets

ShareCash

» » » Major Challenges Faced By Bloggers








Over the few years I've get into blogging activities, I've learn alot from fellow blogger. Every profession have its own challenges face by the people

This post includes questions from fellow bloggers whom they interviewed me in a bloggers connect in Lagos @ Town Hall Surulere. This connect iw very envious. There are many oldest bloggers whom I learned a lot from.
Pics from Lagos Bloggers Connect









Also in a facebook blogging community where I created posts and replyed comments so as to know what problems my fellow blogger had. I learned alot from peoples comments, as I was jam-packed with questions but to the glory of almighty I was able to provide answeres to some question and some other pro blogger also contributed greatly to many questions.

Below are the questions I was asked at Bloggers Connect.

Presenter  - Majestic Blogger, we hered you are a student blogger right... First can you let us know what is all about?

Response
Blog can be defined in many ways but in short
A blog is an online journal oftenly updated to convey information from the idea source to the rest of the wold. It is A place to share your thoughts and and showcase your writing skills. Many blogger blogs on technology, news, fashion...

Presenter - Do you have a blog and how old is it?

Response
Yes I do and its now 2years

Presenter - Do you do it to earn a living or you just created it for fun.

Response
When I frist started I do it for fun, but I as focused on it the money comes in and thank god I used it to earn a living a little as I used it to buy textbooks, pay my hostel fee, and some registration fee.


Presenter - What has motivate you to become a blogger

Response
Well, what motivates me was that I worked in a cafe where i had 100% internet access and start wondering how websites are created.
I have try to design many website using different platforms like peperonity.com simplesite.com xtgem.com wapka.mobi before I came across blogger and wordpress. The idea of sharing stuff also motivates me to become a blogger.


Presenter - Wow! What had hold you back from having everything that you wanted?

Responses:
Time. If it is possible to buy someone else's time I will definitely buy
Having a better plan.
Fear and laziness!
Gathering formation together.
Posting new contents everyday
Focus Focus Focus
Too curious to make money
Internet Connection
Selfishness and Selflessness
Not ready to learn from others
Lack of skill and expertise.
Loss of enthusiasm.
Fear can be crippling some days.
Fear fall down
Lack of knowledge.

Presenter - What do you think have been your greatest challenge over the years?

Responses:
Biggest challenge I get when I first start were many here are some
Choosing a topic for google love 💘
Time Factor because I only have little time to make fun as a student.
I am not sure what the focus should be.
Getting active followers
Building my fan base
What do I blog about
Writing good and detiled contents
Driving traffic to the blog
Couldn't realize what my readers want
I couldn't move with fellow bloggers
I don't know about SEO all I knew was just to blog
I know next to nothing about blogging
But thank GOD today I was able to correct my lackings.

I'm sure many bloggers have these nagging questions in the back of their mind and they really stop them from “going for it.”


Responses:
To focus more on Academic
Focus more on blogging
Build my fan base
Become a time manager
Building Traffic
Publishing Persistent Content
Better Monetization on Site
Focus more on keyword search
Giving people free stuffs
Creating Products blogging guides
Giving my readers what they loveth

Presenter - Wow! Da Majesty I really appreciate you for letting the whole world about your short coming. Thank you once again.

Response: You are welcome.


I guess bloggers will learn from these answers and I will surely select the above questions one after the other and write about it sooner... Just always stake around for more and fresh updates.

«
Next
Newer Post
»
Previous
Older Post